FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Scammer alert FUAD TRADINGS LLC
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #4
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
Stop! He Is Still At It

Just got this regarding a still active but older posting of mine on my Chinese Box Turtles for Sale. Same guy now using a "GE" named handle with the email address of: vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com

Earlier, over the summer was using other ID's and email addresses. Saw this newer thread on this guy and wanted to add my info to it.

Only change is he is now offering only $30 to keep it in his favor not the $50 as before.

Still asking if "Still available?" When responds states the same old same old,
"I need your full name and address.Am paying by Money Order /personal check or cashier check.I'll add $30 for keeping it in my favor."

Was glad to see this new thread posted. As I haven't been very active on here recently. Pondering whether or not if I should take this any further with him. Thought I might say sure but send the funds overnight only for fastest transaction. But then what does one do with a bad check, money order or cashier's check? Will the police or other authorities really do anything about it or even can they? Seems if they could they haven't or isn't a priority. Any ideas or input would be appreciated. Thanks.