FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 02:11 PM   #17
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 1:09 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Nice try.

The original claim (your claim) is that these ARE hets and that these are a heritable trait. In logical argument, the one to stake a claim is the party with the onus to defend it. I believe your original claim to be false. That nobody has been coming forward with these as proven out speaks loudly, fueling my skepticism. You have employed every excuse for the lack of evidence you have provided. Supply an adequate set of evidence and I will reconsider the validity of your claim. Until then, it seems like there is no veracity to the trait.

Feel free to post the multitude of evidence you must have to support your claims. Until then, I do not believe anything you have claimed with regard to this topic and pseudo-morph.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: Hypo CH/RF hatchlings

you are trying to portray your self as a honest person ,but clearly you have something you do not want to be forthcoming about ,that is i have asked you twice now . have you or your p.pardalis breeder friends or anyone you know of , bred a a pair of adult het sunsethypo pair to confirm any of your accusations , why do you refuse to answer the question ? are you afraid your accusations are baseless and do not want the real truth to come out .why would you try to hide this information? why cant you just be honest and put the whole truth on the table ,or at this point do you think it would damage your credibility to answer this question .pride is a hard pill to swollow ,