FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 01:22 AM   #94
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Island Reptiles View Post
A person can order a cage in august, Have a 6 week delivery window, If after a few days the order is modified I have to work that into my production schedule, Than more changes a week after and again days after that, a 6 week timeframe turns into 12 weeks very quickly... How can anyone successfully plan a build with constant changes?

your first payment came in march and after it was declined, I issued the invoice again so you could it again, it finally went through march 20th, so 2-3 business days after that it would hit my account, which id didn't because your account was flagged due to too many attempts.. Either way, No big deal, The show much go on, your last payment didn't come in until Tuesday May 23rd...Scheduling freight is difficult, Scheduling Freight last minute is a nightmare and expensive!
I will not issue a second refund via paypal, that leaves me completely vulnerable to the refund that is already in progress. I also don't save Credit card information, That is a square thing and I will not ever have access to customer Credit card numbers, That is all third party. nor would I want to.
As I messaged you today, The last and final payment is in process so when it does finally hit your account we can put this behind us and move on, It's unfortunate that its been a pain to this point, If I had my way it would have been done the first time. it's 1am My time, I apologize but I have to log off. If you have any further concerns, My number is always available. Have a wonderful evening, Talk to you soon.
Warning: You have been warned about correcting your profile name field. You will remain in a limbo state until you contact me via private message with your real FULL name so I can correct that rule violation.