FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The PROOF that venomoid snakes are not safe!`
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #87
devenomized
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'll say this very plainly - I doubt there are links, and followup is unlikely (to be totally honest, I don't recall the person's last name, though I'm sure I'll obsess over it, now, until I do). The incident occurred in the mid-90s. It wasn't something I read about - it happened to a person I knew. He contacted me after the bite, and I spoke with him while he was recovering in the hospital (and a few times after). He moved out of the State at least 10 yrs ago - the only reason I know that is that he was gone before I left for AR. I'm not going to recant the full story as I recall it...you can accept it at face value, or disregard it.

As I was typing this, I thought of another person that might have some memories of this situation (he also got a call that night, and ended up taking possession of the cobra for some time). I'll shoot him an email.

And I think I can stop obsessing - a last name has come up from the depths, lol
Mr. Moore! Unacceptable! I want the links now Hey, I'm not saying it didn't happen, but if you can get the links, I will post htem on my website. Another reason why I haven't post the video is because I updated my PC and I need to install Flash to publish it.