FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What Are Some Tips I Can Get On Working With Cobras?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #35
RoadHouse of Retics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCracker View Post
and as a side note to Lucille........what does it matter how many posts I have in here? Does the number of posts I have dictate how smart I am?
does it make me more of a human? Oh you mean that I have to have alot of posts here in order to give my advice and tips because lord knows if you dont post on FaunaClassifieds then you are in no way allowed to give advise.
Get over yourself .........and if you dont remember, thats the first thing you said to me.

you dont know who I am or what I have done......dont assume and get off your high horse thinking I have to post on a board in order to have knowledge about something.

and actually that is my point in a nut shell...........If you don't know,.........close your mouth.......dont speak about things you dont know about.
because for all you know I could be the worlds formost expert on all things venomous, you never know...............not saying that I am, but I'm not saying I'm not...........I'm just saying that it is very "CRASS" of you to assume.
Geesh dude do you have to sound so mean? I think Lucille's point was to become more involved in discussions and meet some others in the venomous community. Don't be so quick to go on the offensive because who wants to deal with someone like that.