FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Steve Markevich/ Serpent's Den
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #89
rattler
[quote=serpentsden;641666][quote=rattler;641658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post

Steve, You're right when you say you only know a LITTLE history on me. I kept venomous snakes in NJ and got caught several times and paid my dues and moved to PA to keep venomouus legally and open my business. But really you don't know me and I've never done anything to you that you should have such a hard-on for me.
At least someone was able to bring you out here. Steve, there is no excuse for you leaving those animals unattended, none. You could have had a few friends help you take them somewhere to be cared for. I have nothing "personal" against you either but don't look for sympathy for your actions. I'm sure if you look back on things you did in life you can say that you made many decisions that weren't thought out very well and this is just one of them. You've done stuff to get yourself into trouble and in the past and people had to take care of your animals when you were locked up. So I do know things about you and I thought you grew up since then but I guess I'm wrong. Maybe the truth hurts just a bit and I still feel for you and your situation.