FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What Are Some Tips I Can Get On Working With Cobras?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 06:08 AM   #28
MiamiCracker
and when it comes to handling VRs.....I had an old eastern DB for about 6 years and never physicaly put my skin to her skin. hooks and tongs really work.
Thats my way of doing things......if you don't HAVE TO TOUCH THEM

DON'T TOUCH THEM...........

@HHMoore
A- sorry if I thought he wrote it
B- got the point but didnt say anything about that, so whats your point?
C- so what you are saying is if (RIP) Bill Haast was to ask for your guidance, you would make him clean out ball python cages for half a year? Think about it tis way.....do you think it would be smart of you to learn a little something about the person you may teach? or do you not care enough to find out if they may have some expierence? because that sounds like it doesn't matter what hots I have kept, (please refer to other post of mine) if you had a hot that I wanted to get but never had and asked you for "mentoring" with that specie than I would have to clean cages for you?....really?.......
and just to clear ....Florida law says you have to have 1000 hours with every specie you intend to work with.............
D- I guess you didnt read the whole thread and decided to put your 2 cents in with out knowing all the facts or what was already said.
I have the "good stuff".........I am progressing fine (thanks for being concerned)
and as for my attitude?......I dont think anything I have said is untrue.....as all I have stated was from personal expeirence.
please go back and READ the WHOLE thread ..........how this turned into a lesson for me to learn about hots and the risk i'm taking and my attitude is anybodys guess but whatever...........again to the original poster.......please reread my first comment and good luck