FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #413
HerpVenue
Quote:
a customer of Dave's from 04 comes forward when Damon was still around and still Damon, yet the attack continues that they are the same person, and no matter how good you are you cant be two different people in two different states at the same time, so exactly as I said, nothing will satisfy. Anyway as always everyone take care and have fun with the witch hunt, best of luck. Dan M.
WAOH !!! Hold on there young buck. Let me school you. I have been with fauna since about 1997. So i pretty much know how things work.

Damon was still Damon But he was doing a disappearing trick

Damon Posted his entire collection for sale on 5/15/2004
he supposedly sold EVERYTHING by 6/23/04

It has already been proven that he indeed did NOT sell everything. He lied. He was obviously up to something. Once he pretended to have sold everything....he was not spotted again until he was driving through Arizona in 2005. In other words, he was gone from about summer 2004 to summer 2005. Maybe I led you astray when I said David appeared a couple months after Damon disappeared. I should have said David appeared a couple months after Damon was finally spotted. NOONE heard from him until he was spotted in AZ. that is why people were laughing and where surprised he was around. Nothing in the reports in 2005 say that he was with family. but we all know Damon has Family. Do you think he may have moved his family ahead of time> or did he leave them? In other words it seems they have already been pre-moved to t he new place. So young buck it is possible he was moving his family in to the new place when he did the transaction with tenor goddess.

Quote:
To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live.
Damn, forgive him girls.....he is 22 ...he either thinks girls have cooties..... or he thinks they are for sale.
Dude so when girls put on make up...I should put a dollar bill into their pocket....proclaim them as having been bought by me.....then start humpin them like I want to against their will?

Quote:
James(Dutchallison00), as Bob said you need to protect people from buying from a company with a 100 percent positive feedback and absolutely not one sick/dead animal or complaint.
Let me school you again YOUNG BUCK.

If I was a bad guy....lets say I cheated you and 100 other people.....then lets say I changed my name...then sold to 3-5 people. I now have 100% feed back on my new identity. should people try to warn you about my new identity with 100% feedback? or should they tell you that my new identity is 100% safe.

if this is Damon and get proven to be Damon..... why don't you ask him what happened to his other collection. What kind of Diseases ran through it and caused its demise. There is a reason why Damon is hiding. It isn't because of a witch hunt.

You need to read up on history before you cry witch hunt.