FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 09:30 PM   #420
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Anyway I'd like to make a point to all those who are upset about the "doctoring of photos". To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live. Dressing up to go out so you look better or wearing tighter clothes to appear thinner, we wont even touch plastic/cosmetic surgery, and all the age defying creams, these are all things people do that is essentially lying and thats all ok, but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash and not tell the whole world is just unacceptable. We often forget how dishonest even the most of honest of us are. There are a lot of stones being thrown, and I think a lot of broken glass if you know what I am getting at.

I haven't taken issue with you in regards to your good experience with HEH. I will here. You are trying to rationalize doctoring pictures as something that is legitimate. It is not! Slim to no chance anyone would consider doing business with someone that believes this is an acceptable practice to sell an animal. Anyone that alters the appearance of their animal to make the sell has a serious character flaw. Just as anyone defending the practice. It is hard enough to determine the good guys to do business with online. We don't need people in this hobby defending deceptive practices.