FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 1yro female Super Mac Snow het Eclipse
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 08:44 PM   #1
Night10gail
1yro female Super Mac Snow het Eclipse

Shipping now available!

Hatched July 2019 by C & J Reptiles. She is holding her high white background color well and is very non-picky about her live food. She is not aggressive and has never bitten but is skittish and runs when held. This has been my dream leo morph for years and I'm parting with her to make some upgrades in the reptile room.

Cost is $70 + shipping or free local pick up in Lebanon, Pa. For animal safety I will ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday to your nearest FedEx hub only (provide the address of the hub you want to use) as this will limit his time in the back of a FedEx van and limit any chance of arrival delay. Package must be picked up and any DOA/health claims made within 6 hours of arrival at the FedEx hub. A DOA claim must include a clear photo of the animal on it's back (belly up) and health claims must include a clear video/photo showing the ailment. Do note that mild dehydration some times occurs in shipping due to the prolonged time away from a bowl of water. I do use Lacey act labeling and fast animals before mailing in a Styrofoam lined box. Text 717-304-4487 for fastest response (I do have additional photos on my phone).
Attached Images