FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A couple of questions
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 07:17 PM   #2
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalHerps2
Hi, one of my female tremper albinos has been egg bound for some time now, more like 3 or 4 months, and she still hasn't laid anything. She hasn't lost weight, but now i'm starting to worry about her since she doesn't eat and she hasn't laid any eggs. Now this is her first clutch so i understand that maybe she's just stressed?

I also had a question about feeding my geckos. I recently bought 4 geckos at the last show in LA. They haven't eaten since, except for the two pinkies i put in there, and i'm not sure what to do to make them eat. My others haven't eaten as well. Any insight or help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Ali.

Being egg nound for 3-4 months sounds pretty severe to me, are you sure she is gravid? If so Id take her to the vet asap!!

Here is a pic of a gravid tummy that laid 2 eggs few days later

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/356/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

As for the oens not eating, what are their temps? If the temps are too low they will eat every little to nothing at all

Id also check with teh seller to see what their previous diet was, hope that helps some!