FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Pro Venomoids
Thread: Pro Venomoids
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 08:06 AM   #26
Tim Cole
Thumbs down Truthfully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusSqueezer
I believe you heard what you heard but I'm betting a lot of assumptions were made on this story. I bet the snake got outside somehow and came in through an open door downstairs in which case it would just be coincidental that a wild timber didn't happen along. If I lived in an apartment and a snake that escaped from a neighbor came slithering out into my apartment through the ducts...well, first of all I guess I'd have a new snake...then I'd be calling the landlord asking why I'm sharing heating and A/C with my neighbors. That should all be seperate systems and no duct work between apartments should be connected with each other...unless it's something more along the line of a boarding house. I hear that alot with apt dwellers..."what if it gets in the ducts and goes to another apartment?" COMPLAIN that your neighbors are stealing your A/C!
This is not what I had heard! This did happen! The owner of the snake used to be a friend of mine and he called me when it happened! I had distanced myself from him due to his carelessness in keeping hots. The apartment including heat and cooling so it DID have a common system. This was in Illinois which does NOT have atrox native to the state.