FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #215
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
I didn't/don't like being the one dragging this out to the BOI.

I have had my fair share of forum drama, and crazy people.
I tend to lay low on forums, and just help when I can, and visit with friends elsewhere. I get enough drama in "real life".

Thankfully MOST people have taken the time to READ the proof that's been posted, as it's gone on, and it hasn't been swept under the rug.
I sincerely appreciate the support that's been given, and the information that's been shared in order to protect others. I've had a LOT of help in gathering the information provided.

I hope this thread STAYS active, as long as Ashley is actively selling/breeding snakes and until there's some evidence there's 100% no issues.
I suspect there ARE, or I wouldn't have posted this.

Like Sally-dog said, "she's one that's been caught in the act" there are others that don't leave the "breadcrumb" trail of lies.

I don't take this lightly.
I never would have posted it, if I hadn't had PROOF of contradictions, and received such a flippant disregard for the seriousness of the situation, and actions based on ignorant assumptions from Ashley.
She's exposed some serious questions in her husbandry, and it's too much to ask others to risk unwittingly. It's a shame, she has some beautiful snakes.

I have very few posts on the BOI, unless it's in support of a pretty clear cut case of reporting disreputable behavior. You probably won't hear much from me unless there are FACTS to back up accusations.
Ditto. I went 5 years here without posting at all! LOL