FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 04:10 AM   #109
HerpVenue
1 so which state did you file articles of incorporation in?
2. So do you have a closed or open colony.

End all this.

Post a pic of your driver's license. You can block out the number.
But I would love to see a face with the name. And please don't tell me its been revoked. for if you tell me your license has been revoked......then you are right. this truly is a small world. and you have everything in common with damon heynen.

Why is it, that absolutely NOTHING is in your name? as if you did not exist. nothing is registered in your name.

You are right.
small world.

Website is registered in Cali
Damon is from Cali

Damon was last seen going to the south.
you are in the south.

damon pretends to have a big business
you pretend to have a big business.

damon is interested mainly in burms retics and their crosses. (but keeps other snakes)
you are interested in the same.

damon does not answer questions.
you do not answer questions.

damon doctors his pictures
you doctor your pictures

damon builds his enclosures
you build your enclosures

damon offers 4 month guarantee
you offer four month guarantee

damon offers lifetime exchange
you offer lifetime exchange

damon want the little people to afford "high end" stuff
you want the same.

damon had an open colony but claimed to have a closed one
you also have an open colony but claimed to have a closed one

damon always cried that anyone can come here and make accusations on anyone else without needing proof
You had a "friend" tell you the exact same thing and then you proceeded to cry about it like damon does
freind = your alter ego named damon

ps. the comments about your photo were, it does not really look like you. but the photo is too small to be sure. So it tells me there is big doubt in people's heads. It tells me there is a big enough resemblance that people were not willing to say 100% that it is not you.

can you also explain this quote from your website?
Quote:
With all the scammers, thieves and less-than-honest breeders in the reptile market [b]today]/b] we initially decided years ago to start breeding professionally so as to begin a new trend in the reptile business and set an example built on credibility and integrity. We hope that with time the less than honorable "breeders", greedy brokers and low down scam artists will be weeded out and disappear altogether.
So there are many scammers and thieves today.
That is why many years ago you decided to begin a new trend based on credibility and integrity.
so how did you know years ago....about the scammers and thieves of today?
did you look into Miss Cleo's Crystal ball?