FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 01:41 PM   #337
Morticia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonseeker2017 View Post
Hello all,

I just joined a few minutes ago to say thank you for this post. I too am looking for a bearded dragon for my 8 year old son, well and me too. Im still a kid at heart. I did a google search and low and behold who is high on the list, fire and ice. I looked over their website and seen the pics of the citrus dragons and decided thats the color I want. I decided to shoot them an email to inquire more about their dragons. I must say my experience echos alot of what Ive read here. Btw I read this whole thread. What got me was her concern in locking me in for 500.00 dollars before really sending me any info. I asked about a shopping list of things I needed. I told her I needed to learn how to set the enclosure up and get the temps right before her sending me a drag. I never owned a reptile, so this is all new and I told her so. She told me she would hold a dragon after thangsgiving or longer, I justed need to lock in a dragon. Although I did ask for a picture, and glad I didnt after reading the experience some had on here. I couldnt see myself sending 500.00 bucks to someone I didnt know anything about, and not knowing what I was going to get. I have seen on other site where the babies are listed and you see what you will get. This is when I decided to look up reviews on fire and ice and found this site. I must say I had to dig a bit to find this on google, I think page 2. I am sure glad I did!!! After reading this thread I almost threw in the towel looking for a dragon, but everytime, my son and I head over to the local pet store he heads over to the bearded dragons. My hunt continues for a bearded dragon. Again Im thankful I stumbled upon this thread and that its current. Sorry for the long winded reply.
I personally recommend Dachiu. I have a dragon from them and they vend our local expos. Vicki is exceptionally kind and on their website you will see exactly what you get.
http://www.dachiubeardeddragons.com/