FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #159
hboyles66
I fully agree with all of you. I have read some of her past post about where she got the BCL that she said died from IBD. In the she claims to say that if her snakes where fine if her pythons made it a few months after the death of the BCL. Again this contridicts things she has said in the past. She does seem to be trying toi pass the blame and it makes me wonder if the BCL she had got the IBD from her collection or from the person she purchased it from. Regardless of anything else said her recklessness and uncareing nature of selling what could possibly be sick animals is how we get outbreaks of terrible diseases. I have heard that IBD can be spread from contact with an infected snake. So every show she attended with her animal actually put a lot of animals in danger. That seems very careless to me. She claims to have a love for reptiles which I don't completly deny but she looks like she is just in it for the money more than anything. Sometimes you have to thing of the risk before the reward. I hope this all helps to keep this situation isolated to her collection as her carlessness and need to get big too fast has somewhat brought this on to her.