FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:45 AM   #76
hhmoore
Apparently, he is unhappy that his sister's name & number got posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony121204
Excuse me sir
Excuse me sir there was i post threaded about me a scammer I had a issue with PayPal I talked to this gentle men numerous times filed a claim to get his money back in the process of getting it back. My snakes and stuff were in someone else's care and was taken for some money besides the fact it's all being taken care off but how is is this Durante guy and all them people can use my sisters full name in this thread cause she emailed some one to buy a rack cash? And this guy can just bash her and throw her addresss an name around? Thank you
I'll be honest, I stopped reading that, and didn't waste time trying to decipher it. If you're going to send me a message, please make the effort to make it readable...and be sure that the point of the message is fairly clear.

Quote:
Hello?
I seen you deleted a add due to violation are you in charge of this idk how these people can use my sisters full name and phone number when she has no account here or anything to do with my reptiles can you help me or point me in a direction please? Thank you
At least that one mostly makes sense.
I haven't been following this thread; but, from what I have seen, it appears that your sister was implicated because of contact information that you both used.
I'm not sure what sort of help you want; but I'll suggest that you A) Make sure that you are the only person that has access to your account here, B) use your own email and PayPal address when dealing with people.
If you're trying to get her name (and/or whatever other information is posted) removed, you're out of luck.