FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How do you leave feedback for someone? Trader Rating not working
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 09:38 PM   #40
WebSlave
This has been a long simmering issue here, and quite frankly I've about had my fill of answering the same questions with the same answers.

So here's the deal. Yes, I can open up the Trader's Ratings to all members, paying or not. But anything anyone enters there will be set in stone. None of the staff here will listen to, much less act on, ANY complaints from anyone about what sort of rating they applied to anyone, or had anyone apply to them. It will be what it will be, warts and all. When I get a chance, I'll set up a poll for this and that will tell me where you all want the chips to lie. Then when someone complains, we will simply provide them with a link to that poll and leave it at that.

And no, I am not inclined to pay for some complicated custom programming to be put into place there. The Trader's Ratings module is already a custom coding job that I had to pay for to have it implemented in the first place. So what you see now is the way it will remain except for ANYONE, bogus registrations and all, to vote on YOUR rating.

I'll put a link to the poll in this thread for interested parties to locate easier. I will spell out there as many of the caveats that I can think of so people will hopefully fully understand what they are voting on.

So be careful about what you wish for.