FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 10:55 AM   #86
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Like I already said, I can see a few reasons why he doesn't want to take thme back. What if he sold or threw out all of the enclosures? He would have to buy all new enclosures for all of the frogs. Plus if he were to take them back he'd have to quarentine them for at least 30-60 days to ensure they didn't catch anything while they weren't in his possession, then when they are out of qt he can start to try to sell them. That means he will have to care for them and won't get any money for them for at least 2-3 months. If you never agreed to buy them and had them shipped to you he could sell them to someone else without having to wait at least 30 days. All your responses make it seem like you feel like you are the victim here and he is the bad guy. As someone looking at this situation from the outside I really don't see how he has done anything wrong. YOU are the one who hasn't kept your word. It sucks that your stock died but that isn't his problem at all. You made a deal and it's your responsibility to pay him when you say you will no matter what. Sell whatever you can to pay him if that's what you have to do. IMO it was a really bad decision to buy $2250 worth of frogs when you can't even afford your warehouse rent. The responsible thing to do is pay your debt before buying more animals. They are living creatures that are completely dependant on you and if you cant even afford the rent and to pay your debts how will you pay for the vet if something happens to one or more of your animals?

1st- The behind payments on my rent occurred after the frogs arrived from Rick. I lost over 10,000.00 in animals.

2nd- I never said I would not pay him. I told rick that it would be a few weeks more.

3rd- If he had other animals purchased or on hold and was waiting for this 2250.00 maybe he should have thought about that before threatening me with and attorney and to freeze my bank accounts.

4- His enclosures have not been thrown away. They were kept in a rack system. I know that because I guided his entire keeping and care of these animals.

5-What happens when you cannot pay your car or house payment? It goes back to the lender correct? I could not pay for these animals at the time that he wanted so, I am sending them back.

There will be no paying for these animals period. They will be on there way back this week.

6- NONE of these animals were big enough to produce. They all were produced mid to late last year. Not near the year to year an half they need to be to produce