FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 10:04 PM   #125
Fangthane
Well, the vague "not my problem" tone is about all one could realistically expect in such a situation. His platitude about justice and the idea that it really has anything to do with who has the most righteous claim is pretty laughable. I suspect he's well aware of just how important deep pockets are to the pursuit of justice; and just how deep Ty Park's pockets are. I guess there'd be no real incentive for him to care enough to at least make a definitive statement about who he believes to be right; especially if it could possibly impact the flow of donations into his organization's coffers. Sometimes, it's just hard not to lament the fact that the world has become a place where making sure one's own ass is covered is the main consideration.

If you're in a financial position to continue pursuing this legally, I'd love to see you do so. I have trouble believing that whatever weak semantic arguments he may try to hide behind will trump how clearly it seems that he refused to honor the contractual obligations from his raffle. His terms outlined a binary proposition and you didn't receive either of the two possible outcomes for a winning ticket. I've been actively looking for it, but I just can't really see any gray area in the whole situation.