FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy REPTI RACKS
Thread: Bad Guy REPTI RACKS
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #90
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by repti-racks View Post
Thank you all for your support.
On a side note since brought to my ATT from this one person having rusted nuts happening to only them, we decided to now offer stainless steel acorn nuts on all caging ordered from 11-8 on at no added cost to our customers.
I was the one who sent you the e-mail Steve. E-mail sent at 8 in the morning - contacted less than 90 minutes later.

The cost of replacement acorn nuts and bolts set me back a mind-blowing $8.00 for three cages. Oh the humanity.......

All cages are high humidity environments.

For the record, I have made two purchases from Steve. The first time there was shipping damage. He responded immediately to my call and had replacement parts shipped the next day. He did so without photographic proof of the damage on my end.

The second shipment was split into three parts. I informed him after the first part that additional reinforcement was needed in the packing. Voila - the next two packages arrived with the reinforcement I asked for.

I have purchased cages from boaphile, dragons4you, animal plastics and barrs.

I put Mr. Negri and Mr. Barr on a level above the others. Are their cages better? All cages are pretty much the same..........

No, it is the level of responsiveness that I have gotten from Doug and Steve over the years. The immediate communication, the desire to make things right and the willingness to communicate throughout the process.