FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jamaican Boas Breeding
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #120
cguarino30
Quick update. I have ordered some frozen anoles that should be arriving this week. Hopefully, the 50 that I purchased will get my three troublemakers through to eating something else.

I have also moved my feeding day to Tuesdays, largely for personal schedule reasons, and will be doing cleanings on Saturdays. I have skipped the usual Thursday meal in preparation for this adjustment, and will be feeding either Monday or Tuesday of this week. Hopefully, the added break will help encourage some of these guys to eat their pinkies.

And finally, the photos. I did some update shots on three random babies. They are getting big, beautiful, and ill-tempered. haha. I take this as a sign of strength. Even the ones that were previously more docile have started open mouth lunging at me. I could only get one of them to calm down enough to hold for the pictures. They are definitely growing well, though, as can be seen from the hatchling pictures compared to these shots. I would put them at around 20 inches long at this point, and furthermore, you can really see the development in muscle tone and head structure.