FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The ALL NEW Fauna FREE seed Gift and Exchange
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Lucille
The ALL NEW Fauna FREE seed Gift and Exchange

I am starting a seed/gift/exchange thread here and I would appreciate if y'all Fauna gardeners could donate a few seeds too.
For my seeds, I am limiting them to contributing members on account of I think I want to do my part to honor those who support Fauna
I recently send off for gourd seeds and they have arrived. These are large gourds, the kind you dry and paint and make into bird houses or other decorations. I have enough to give the first 4 contributing members who post below 2 seeds of each kind, which are:
Bushel Basket
Martin House
Indonesion Lump-in-neck (I am not making this up)
and Mexican Bottle
That's eight seeds/person but from what I read these are prolific and large plants.
So post below if you want them, I will likely not send them out until Tuesday because of Easter but you should get them by next weekend.
Those of you who garden, and could share a few seeds, please post them on this thread. If you are looking for particular kinds of seeds and want a trade for your seeds you can specify that also in your post.