FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info A note about posting anonymous third party quotes
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #10
nakabaka
I honestly thought she was just cracking a joke. What, no humor allowed? (Serious question.) And I had a rather heated discussion with a mod over this very issue (anonymous website claims and such) because me being not very internet savvy, didn't know how the sam hill to know if something is anonymous or not. And the way one person on here responded to me at first made it seem as if I need to be a freakin' politician or something just to get some info about something, and no, I'm not going to hassle with going back and getting all involved in it when I'm just stating the point.

I understand you guys have a lot of frustrations, but seriously, this is the Internet. The way you respond so harshly really makes a lot of people wonder than much else (I'm referring to people who aren't in your gallge of followers). The only thing that I'm sure many put up so well with it for is the sell ads, which I MUST say, you really rooted out a lot of crap that people were tossing out. But the way I've seen some of you just snap at people on here can really be obnoxious. Take it as constructive criticism or just take offense and ban me again.