FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Alex Estrada - Imperial Geckos misrepresented tortoises for sale
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #14
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Also, just to show what a true hypo looks like, I will include a photo of a young one.

As you can see, the animals in the ad (the photos of which were included above) were neither cherryhead/Brazilian nor hypo. Granted, true hypos can cause some pattern distortions and cause erasure of pattern on the plastron (and elsewhere) as a visual effect of the morph, but the advertised animals are not hypos in the first place so that argument would not apply.

I really hope the seller goes with the simplest solution of return -> refund -> relabel -> resell.
Thanks for your photos and valuable information.

I politely asked for a refund and was refused. The seller still contends (as of last pm from l10:34 pm last night) that these are brazilian cherry heads. Here is that message

Mark,

I'll be blunt. If they are uniquely colored/ "hypo looking" Cherryheads, wouldn't they be a different color? I don't understand how you go from being excited to receive them, after seeing clear photo's of them (you couldn't tell they weren't "cherryheads" before??), then a member of this forum responds on my ad claiming they aren't Cherryheads and a few others join the bandwagon, and you are having regrets on buying them because you now believe the negative individuals. I don't know what other way to tell you this but they are Brazilians. I'm not playing games and I would have sold them as normal redfoots if that's what they were. I am a man of my word and the distributor I received these Cherryheads from has been a reputable business for over 60 years and would not have put wool over my eyes.

Mark, what you purchased were uniquely colored Cherryheads, and thats what you received. I'm sorry if you are experiencing a sort of buyers remorse but they are what I sold them as. Uniquely colored Cherryheads.

I tried to remedy your dissatisfaction however, our policy stands and we do not accept returns.

Regards,

Alex