FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Help identifying a morph
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
abbie7498
Help identifying a morph

Ok, long intro but necessary i guess. I bought an adult het pied female earlier this summer. From the start, she wouldn't eat for me despite the gentleman I bought her from saying she was a great eater. In early August I figured out why, she was coiled around 7 eggs. 4 good ones and 3 slugs. Of course I emailed the guy asking him what he had bred her to. His response was "Sounds like you got lucky. Probably a Pied." Well this week the eggs started hatching. I thought there were 2 pieds and 2 hets, but as they came out I realized that 1 of the 2 pied I thought I was looking at in the egg wasn't a pied at all. It has a clean, unmarked belly and some really good colors (to me anyway) lots of blushing. below is a pic of it beside one of its normal clutch mates. So I email the guy again asking if there was a possibility that she could have been bred to a codom het pied? Still haven't got a straight answer. Can anyone help me out identifying what it is. I thought pastel, but the eyes are dark.
Attached Images