FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What a relief!
Thread: What a relief!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #4
JColt
Well he had surgery Thursday morning. Total was $518. Tooth came out easy. They put a drain tube in where tumer was in armpit area of front left leg. I go in Tuesday to remove tube then on the 3rd to remove stitches.

They gave me some pills to give him the night before and 2 hours before his visits. She says he doesn't like them, lol. Pills to chill him out.

I've been using this vet office for 30 plus years. The original owner retired and his female vet took ownership. She now only does surgeries and doesn't do office calls.

The new ones are much younger and don't seem to have confidence when dogs get aggressive. Brock has never bitten anyone but he will back people off if he don't want them around. One tech got on her knees and started to put her face near him. I said, Please don't do that.

Brock may feel my uneasiness with newer vets though. First night home he was pretty nauseous and out of it. Next morning he was ready for food and water. Last night I had to lock him up when daughter and granddaughters came over because he started hopping and jumping. Thought for sure he was going to bust something.