FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jason Sobek,The Arachnoporium(Bad Guy)
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #1
AF Exotics
Jason Sobek,The Arachnoporium(Bad Guy)

I have waited long enough and have been more than patient with this person.I sent Jason two shipments of inverts,one on the 30th of August,and the other on the 14th of September of this year.They were sent on agreement of paying balance within 30 day terms.I had never done business with Jason,but was referred to him by a person I consider a very good and honest guy,Charles"Botar"Black.The first shipment was for an amount of 2563.00,the second,1900.00.Jason sent me a fraudulent E-Check from Paypal for the first invoice on his father's Paypal account.This failed twice and started the downhill spiral of excuses,lies and then personal attacks on the "Arachnoboards" when I called him out for it.He refused to answer phone calls and emails,and eventually I tried to set up a payment plan because I received information that he was not doing well financially.He never stuck to any of his words,including offering to send the stock back.This is just the abbreviated version as there is a lot more.

I tried to work with this guy,but he is nothing more than a thief and a liar until proven otherwise.I have numerous emails,a failed E-Check(PAYPAL IS WORTHLESS) and then he attacks me personally,which was edited out by the moderator of the "Arachnoboards",which then makes it look like there is some resolution,but none has been offered.I am still out this money.Charles "Botar" Black tried his hardest to help in this situation,as he was also taken by Jason,and thought Jason was a good friend.I know Jason will see this and start with the smokesreens and b.s. again,but as it was put by Botar in the thread,"Jason didn't have a problem with Marcus or his stock until he outed him for not paying".

Some of the emails I have received from Jason were very personal in matter,concerning his life,but I am the point that I am willing to make whatever needs to be available to prove my claims here.I sent some it earlier to a member here to help me be able to capture the emails.I am not very familiar with the methods I would need to show the emails and failed E-Check.I will be more than willing to forward the emails to any board member in good standing in order to validate my claims,yet still hold the sanctity of the private matter that is mixed up with the acknowledgements of his guilt in this matter.Just because he has acted this way,I do not have to act like him.Thanks,Marcus Quesada.