FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jason Sobek,The Arachnoporium(Bad Guy)
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #6
omni
ok, I'm not up on comedy flix to recognize the quote. His joke really came off the wall to me outta nowhere.
I don't think he is a "bad guy", just that with a recent move and a couple large shipments in with sales maybe not covering the bills, I can understand how he could've gotten into some financial troubles, maybe bit off more than could be chewed. Still, it seemed that things were looking up(Oct?) when some sort of payment plan was agreed upon or return of some stock.

Jason, what you should do is just tell your creditors that you are broke because stuff didn't sell as you had hoped. Be open and communicate w/ppl, don't avoid them. People want reassurance that you are making effort to meet your obligations. Even small payments will go a long way. Downsize slowly at a loss to make a few payments.
You're a good kid I can tell from looking at a lot of your photos and stuff you're into, and smart. I did some digging, you know your stuff, just you're a strange one that I wouldnt do any biz with.

I don't think he's purposely scamming anyone, just can't see his way out of the hole he's in.
Actually I enjoy seeing real scumbags get thrown to the wolves, but think Jason isn't deserving of that. His past record is pretty good w/ lotsa happy customers (scratches head; what happened?)
Do the right thing, man!