FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jason Sobek,The Arachnoporium(Bad Guy)
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 01:58 PM   #8
AF Exotics
I will try to get together approx $1,000 this week, if I receive my DBA packet from the state tomorrow, or whatever day – the small business loan will be a go and we will be squared away.

I’ve got so much personal shit going on I am trying to flush it out of my system, and cope with my friends accident to the best of my ability without resorting to medications to assist me. I am also going to pause of all of the feeding and care which needs done to get photos of all of the African stuff taken and get it posted so income can begin to be generated immediately – get the stuff posted on my site and then hit all the forums with photos and price lists. I’m going to lift myself out of this grey cloud (I always thought depression was a made up like RLS) and put my best foot forward to take care of the situation at hand.

I need to just push everything out of my mind for the time being, as I realize it will just slow me down, which will slow down making things right with you and everything else.

Sorry man – I am going to get all of these pics taken and put a revised price list together now and stay up working at it until I run out of steam or finish. If I don’t hit the forums with all of this African stock tonight, I’ll have it done tomorrow and once I get this stuff posted and income starts coming back (honestly I have not had a sale come through since the forum stuff – not making any excuses – just stating that I have to work to get this stuff posted and hope for the best). I’m going to track down the department who handles the DBA registrations in PA and contact them tomorrow AM to get an estimate on when the paperwork will arrive.

Take care – please keep the personal stuff I may have told you on my side between us. I am truly sorry, and I assure you I want to get this taken care of just as urgently as you do. Take care Marcus, and I will be in touch.

Thank you,

Jason Sobek

The Arachnoporium

http://www.arachnidshop.com

412-377-4644

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:35 PM
To: arachnoporium@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Payment Arrangments

If you can give me an idea on what this equates to .I cannot agree to something with no amount,even a conservative estimate .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.