FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 09:10 PM   #129
thecobrakid
Thumbs down Kevin Smith

I have been watching Kevin Smith for a long time. Why does he keep up this rant? What's the deal? Why can't you ship legally? Is it because you are unverified? If not, then it must be because its a cheaper route. Pathetic! Shipping venomous stuff this way is serious. I have seen your posts on classifieds and forums now, and as a minor......i am not even impressed.

Who is calling this guy in? Someone should! He certainly does NOT seem right for venomous!!!!!!!! He clearly has no respect for the laws, the animals, and his peers.

Someone should turn him in. That is the only way he is going to get knocked out of the hobby. As long as he is here, hot keepers are at risk. What if there is an accident? What if someone gets hurt? It will be Kevin's fault! Yet, another black eye for hot keepers.

Another thing. Let's talk about those venomoids, dude. You are so low. I hope you get busted so you can't make anymore. Venomoids are immorral. Period. There are no two ways about it. We, as herpers love the animals we keep. That's what this hobby is about......the animals. We choose to share our lives w/ them dedicating our time to promote settings in which they can thrive. Because you are a selfish low-life you have these butcherings where these poor snakes are hacked up for profit. I also hear that you do it w/o anesthetics. Illegal and shameful. How dare you!

And as far as your peers. Well your character shows there too. Your peers don't respect you. Not any respectable peers that I can gather. How many problems have you had?

I think its time you hang up your tongs.

Jason Shephard