FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Reptster.com experience with show sponsorship not good
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #55
jayefbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles
I did not see an e-mail where David agreed to anything,very onesided, but this is the dogpack of the B.O.I . If my posts do not make sense to you stop reading them.
One of the reasons that the BOI exists is so both parties can state their side of the story. I know that in many instances, people here have jumped to conclusions based on only a few facts. In this circumstance, however, I believe that most have withheld judgment and were hoping to see David attempt to rectify or explain his side of the situation.

David has had numerous opportunities to contact Kelly privately prior to this thread being made. He also has the opportunity to share his side of the story within this thread. I encourage him to respond to this thread or contact Kelly privately in order to resolve this issue. If he continues to remain silent, then our only choice is to assume the worst. I hope that this situation turns out well for both parties, and the chance is still there for that to happen. The worst possible outcome is that David continues to remain silent.