FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #152
Peruvianfanatic
You know something wess,I do not know Ori AT ALL,nor am I defending him.I was just aking Drew a question and everyone gets pissy.I DO NOT KNOW STEVE OR CONDON WHAT HE DOES!! I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION TO DREW.Know I got this Brett kid TRYING to intaginize me,thinks for some reason he knows my income??????? If you look from the beginning when I came in,Where am I being a jerk????Atleast not till others were.I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION! I personally think Steve should give back the refund,BUT I wanted to know why Drew excepted M3.Then he starts being a jerk by asking me what do I not understand about a refund.I was not questioning the refund.I am not an a$$,I just will not sit back and take it.And this is why this forum gets ridiculed from time to time in the reptile community.This is not a be all end all website.I know alot of people come here but the reptile world is sooooo much bigger than you think.This site should be about bad people selling bad animals,not a free for all bitching of who makes more money than the other.
Mike Wampole
www.boafanatic.com