FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Last gecko to MOVE OUT. Albey bloodline, and one great deal! Dont pass it up!
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 03:27 AM   #1
Leo Lover
Arrow Last gecko to MOVE OUT. Albey bloodline, and one great deal! Dont pass it up!

Ok everyone I am almost sold out for the '04 season. I sell out very fast this time of the year.

I have this one priced to go.
She is $110 plus $40 for shipping & handling. I got her directly from Albey Scholl, and paid MUCH more for her than what I am selling her for. Here's the deal...
If you buy this gecko, you will get a free sample of my gutload, AND...you will also recieve a coupon for $10 off ANY '05 offspring that I will have next season. ANY gecko of your choice. This coupon is just for you, and you only. If you buy this gecko I will send the coupon to you in an email and it will expire in a year from now.

So here's your chance!
I accept PAYPAL for faster payment. I can still ship next week just as long as the weather holds out in WI but it wont be for much longer. I will ship her to your door UPS overnight with a heat pack and styrofoam!

If you would like to purchase her please email me at leoloverslizardlounge@msn.com or call me at 920-229-0773 I will be around all day to take your call.