FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 01:40 PM   #135
j_dunlavy
I would also like to say that when I was a kid I wanted to be an entomologist and collected bugs. My collection had thousands of bugs, several hundred of which were beetles. The only time I had ever been bitten by beetles was when I caught some tiger beetles; they have nasty jaws but like other beetles, no venom or injectable poisons associated with their bite; just a little pain while they were biting and a tiny mark where they bit. Nothing like what your daughter has on her.
I'm with Lucille on this, and really think you ought to talk to a doctor.
You may or may not be aware, In early 2011, Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman contracted necrotizing fasciitis. Reports linked this illness with a spider bite he claimed to have received while in a friend's hot tub. Not trying to scare you, but spider bites can be very serious, especially if untreated... assuming that these bites are from a spider, that is.
Once again, I would vacuum the bed, under the bed, all the corners, etc, to see if a spider or scorpion turns up to bring in for Identification.