FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Bad Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 12:55 AM   #46
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
It did not appear that Ann was using any type of sympathy card... just giving background on her condition. She is already fragile state and did not really want to post and that is why she disclosed her condition... then she receives an animal that I am sure you all saw those pics of, was in emaciated skinny condition. Nick had to have seen it and should have known better than to ship a reptile in that horrid condition. Understandable she is very upset. How about I ship a reptile to one of you in that condition? Then I will say you were not nice talking to me and so I might have considered refunding you, but now will have to think about it The point is not that she reacted in very upset manner.. the point is, is this proper for this person to ship out a reptile that he had to have known looked in emaciated condition with what appears to be skin infection? Ok, jump all over the poor woman while she is down. She is upset and probably would have been better if she did not get so upset, but she loves animals and was horrified to see this animal :-( Nick should have immediately just gave her some type of refund... not wait and use excuse "if she was nicer to me". Not say "Oh she blocked me on facebood". He can refund without being fb buddies. Obviously that animal should have not been shipped out. Go ahead and jump all over me people... I dont care. I am old and have have tough skin. But to kick a woman just after receiving cancer treatment, I dont know about that people. As I said, I too would be extremely upset... Nick KNEW that skink should have not been shipped... very messed up people.