FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Reticulated With Care
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 12:49 PM   #19
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNTItRUST
But again here is a quote iclining the banter "When I am truley satisfied with his health and growth I will be sending them pics and info, along with my thoughts on them pawning off a snake in this condition to someone else." Along with Laura Cox's comments pretty much banter. The idea of 2 different photos comes from my background in photgraphy. Again, my post was not intended to aggrevate, rather open minds to another side of what "might have been" insyead of one persons word. Thanks for the welcome though... I can see how everyone believs the first thing they here instead of putting their own consensus together...
Hey Rob,

I think you are way off base here!! There is no doubt that those are the same snakes, the markings are the same in every photo! Out of the pure concern for the animal Michael decided to take that animal home. Regardless the care of that animal was not up to par before the raffle and for someone to try to "dump" their problem on unsuspecting people is wrong. This is an opinion based forum, which means everyone has the right to express their OPINIONS. If you want to call that banter, that is your opinion. I am truly sorry if you have had that many problems with reptiles that you expect it to be a part of life, but I expect it to be a rarity in my animals and would have said and done the same as Michael.

Keep up the good work Michael, hey Laura keep up that banter!!!!