FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:30 PM   #124
Donnie Smith
I do not have a dog in this fight. I am attempting to stay neutral in this one.

The way I see it:

David and Tawni appear to feel that they don’t HAVE to answer any questions as, in their opinion, the accusations have no merit. I can fully understand how they feel. It’s never a good day when your business practices are called into question. If you feel that you are being unfairly singled out, oftentimes, it is advantageous to simply not respond to any accusations or questions. I can absolutely see how this would infuriate an honest business person and make them wish NOT to provide any answers to any of the questions being raised.

Even so, the party in question has expressed interest in protecting their good name. They have repeatedly posted that this is “hogwash” and other descriptive terms as well. If it were me in their situation, I would want to do everything within my power to prove the naysayers wrong. I am proud that my small business is relatively untarnished and I would like to keep it above suspicion. If someone were to say that I were a well known “Bad Guy” and not who I say I am, I would go out of my way to prove otherwise.

David and Tawni, this website was not put up to drag good people down. It was created to expose the bad people to the rest of the community and protect Us from Them. You can see why it is a concerning thing for one person to hide behind an assumed identity. In the past, you have even been involved in helping to expose someone who may have been posting under a false identity (see http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...731#post426731 for details). I feel that it is in your best interest to stop evading these questions and answer some of them… Starting with Ritchie’s. Otherwise, people are going to start making assumptions based on the information given. Currently, the way I see it: the “against HEH side” has amassed a fair amount of circumstantial evidence linking you to a shady character. You have rebutted by stating that you really are a nice guy. Unfortunately that places your word against their evidence.

Please reconsider your statement that you are “done with this nonsense”. I don’t think it’s nonsense… I think that this board exposes many bad guys. Right now, public opinion is leaning toward you being one of them. Maybe it’s time to make an attempt to reverse this.