FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #126
Chameleon Company
Kevin,
I am going to have to lean with you regarding the GGC. In my book, the "C" stands for Certification, and I can't certify based on a hunch, etc. This has come up before regarding the outing of dubious folks who had an otherwise GGC, where some seem to have voted just for lack of any bad dealings, without regard for lack of any good ones too. I would suggest to all that a "GGC" is a specific award, which as HEH has done, can then be posted as a medallion on a website. I am not a fan of the process, have only voted 2-3 times where I had specific dealings and additional knowledge, and I see it as more than a trader rating, not less. To each his own though.

I am no fan of any alias, running from the law, etc. If David is Damon, I have no trouble with it being a concern to others, and I would not do business with someone in hiding regardless, if I knew it to be so. There is also a certain amount of hypocrisy in anyone with an alias belittling anyone else, and I would find it unwise for any such entity to be active in any forum. I believe that I have read the entire thread, and if someone could put a link to any scamming etc activities (not the legal issues), or a post number indicating where David or Damon etc has ripped someone off, I would appreciate the effort.