FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:35 PM   #127
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
There are some things that I find a little disturbing about HEH, they haven't answered the questions asked of them, David may, or may not be someone else, not sure if I even care about that. We all have baggage.

I noticed a number of members voting negatively on HEH's Fauna Good Guy Certificate. To me that spot is reserved for members who have done business with an individual, or if the individual had done something so egregious that you don't want Fauna's stamp of approval on them(as in the case of TSE). HEH isn't there yet, IMO. In fact I've only seen good comments from the ones that have actually done business.
Kevin, the polls are left up to individual interpretation. There are no clear cut rules on who can vote and why. Let me quote Rich here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webslave
Well, this is where this section comes in. This is a proactive method for people to know the good guys to deal with by them having a certification medallion displayed on their website that indicates them being in good standing with the members of this site in relation to how they do business.
The certificate indicates that the user is in good standing with the members of this site. CLEARLY, HEH is not in good standing with multiple members of this site due numerous unresolved/unanswered questions. If David would resolve these issues then I will happily remove my vote assuming the resolution proves him to deserve such.

Griz