FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Any info on snakebstr
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 09:18 PM   #79
WebSlave
Question

Quote:
WEBSLAVE JUst wondering? I just got 3 more points for posting pictures in this forum. THey say they are Advertisements But if they read the posts they should have see that I didn't post any dollar amounts for the pictures posted, I was merely showing the uneducated that I do have a nice collection of snakes. since most of the slammers think I am a fool/uneducated moron whatever comes to the minds of them. Bottom line I stated in almost every post of a picture that THEY WERE NOT FOR SALE. So how is that a advertisement. And I was given 3 points...man they are really not paying attention to the posts if I advertised anything . Thanks DAVID
It is my OPINION that you are using the BOI as a picture gallery for your animals. Such a tactic would be used to try to garner sales based on the display of your animals in a high traffic forum.

The capability to upload and display photos was enabled in this forum STRICTLY to allow someone to post a photo of something exceptional needed to prove a point based on details that could not be provided in any other manner. And it needs to be done conservatively. From what I have been seeing, you were making a point of posting a photo of your animals with just about every post you made in this thread. Those photos take up room on my server, and cause more bandwidth usage than a message would utilize without the photos. So I am questioning the necessity of them here.

But I honestly have not read all of the text here, so maybe I am shooting in the dark. To all of you in this thread who have been reading every word, let me ask you: ARE THOSE PHOTOS NECESSARY TO THIS THREAD, AND I AM JUST CALLING THIS WRONG?

Thanks.