FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK
Thread: Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #33
AbsoluteApril
I'm curious why the legality of being able to receive the guns wasn't checked into before sending the snakes or at the time the original trade was set up? I guess it doesn't matter at this point.

If Mel isn't going to follow through on the agreed upon trade (which was revised to: the boas that were received for the glock, according to the statement made by Alex) then Mel should return all the boas at his expense. I assume Alex paid for them to get to Mel? Since it sounds like some of them were sold, then the value of those sold (or portion of the original agreed upon value of the trade) should also be sent to Alex IMO. Maybe if he sold a few, wants to keep the big female, is not going to send the gun and doesn’t want to pay return shipping, Mel can send Alex money for the value of what the revised trade was, if they can agree on an amount? There’s got to be a solution somewhere. Why should Alex pay to get (some of) his boas back and be at a loss? At this point he has nothing out of this deal and Mel has a bunch of boas.