FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - kingsnake!what are the odds
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
akuma
kingsnake!what are the odds

I think this is the right place to post this
Ok so 6 days ago my 3 year old was hanging out in the back yard as he usually does keeping an eye out for our 3 dragons as he feeds his birds,so anyways he runs in the house and he says dad there is a snake in the backyard,and i look at him and im like woow really all fake excited i mean cmon hes 3 u know,cause well we dont have snakes here in this neighborhood we have a bunch of aligator lizards and some fence lizards that like to hangout in the backyard not so much since he lets his birds roam around the yard they like to chase them around.we did find snake shed when we first moved in here like 3 years ago but figured pet or something.Anyway i went out and there it was a stinking king snake along side the fence,So he says can i grab it i said sure so we slowly got closer to it,and it didnt flip out or dash away,so i picked it up and it was nice and fat so figured must have just eaten aligator lizard or something,so i brought it in and figured it must be someones pet that got out or escaped dont know cause def not wild this thing is like 3+feet long so no way this thing is wild and still alive, here in this neighborhood there is possums and cats and dogs,i mean no way its wild what the heck would it eat anyways i put it in a container till i pulled out a 20 gal tank to put it in ,2 days ago we pulled it out to change the news paper lifted the hide box andthere is eggs what the ill post up some pics later today. (sorry if this ad thing is in the place)
BTW:no one has looked or asked about the snake i have asked my neighbors and they are like what in your backyard oh nonono like its a disease or something crazy ppl.