FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 11:13 AM   #39
Jynxx25
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Seriously? Cut the crap, it's not even remotely cute. Your criticizing someone for not having graduated high school yet you are acting like a bratty little kid who throws a tantrum every time someones opinion isn't the same as yours.
Thank you for joining the conversation and welcome to this discussion.

Cut the crap... no, not when people are responding to the point of verbal attacks and name calling. Fangthane (if you read through the discussion, which seems to be a pet peeve with most members) came in verbally chastising me. If someone is going to sarcastically comment on my accomplishments, I am definitely going to point out the lack of their's.

it's not even remotely cute... not trying to be cute, just sarcastic. Not in a roll your eyes sort of way . But more of omg this guy is a jerk, lol!

you are acting like a bratty little kid who throws a tantrum every time someones opinion isn't the same as yours... again read through the forums (pet peeve of users on this site...). I posted a comment and my experience, I cannot help if it was taken as a generalization and members (sellers/buyers alike) became offended. It's criticism from my experience of making a purchase and inquiring about other sales.

There are other member (very few) that actually had meaningful and contributing responses and I responded to those in a professional, logical, and curious manner.

But those who are offering their opinion are not contributing to this discussion. If they want to help, post some examples, give some guidance. Similar to what I stated earlier when I saw a list of buyer beware that should raise a red flag about a seller.

For those who antagonize, provoke, and/or "troll" me with names and questions about my experience (inexperience), mannerism, and being a new member; then I respond accordingly and in the same way.