FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Jeff Ronne Boaphile Plastics in business still?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #23
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Hey Chris,

What products are you getting "super quick"? I've ordered a dozen cages, and several racks from AP. All took 10-12 weeks to ship, some longer. I just placed another order on the 3rd of this month, and was told a turn-around time of 10-12 weeks. Their "Quick Ship" items were also a couple months out.

I love their products, so I continue to buy them. Ali has always returned calls and emails within a day. The wait time is the only complaint I've ever had with them.

Kyle, sorry to highjack your thread, but turn-around time seems to be an issue with Jeff Ronne as well.

Kathy
Kathy
IF you order from their admittedly small "QUICK SHIP" selection, you really can expect your cage within 2 weeks. I have purchased quite a number of their most popular T8 tanks this way although sometimes the glass will ship possibly a week later, have had that twice now.

Their regular orders are more like 9 to 10 weeks but at least you know that going forward and communication is always excellent imho.