FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 08:34 AM   #99
KNOBTAIL
VEANSNA, I do hope one of two things

happen. Either give back the monies Ron sent you or give back the monies that Ron sent you and go to business school.

Your ethics, are an embarrassment, and you certainly dont know how to deal with people who have taken the time to send you money in advance, and expect just a simple acknowledgement on a transaction that you completely controlled!

You also have opened up a door for Fraud, Theft of Service and Mail Fraud. All of which are felonies because of the monies involved. Had it been me, I would have preferred to get my monies worth by going after you, but unfortunately for me, thats not the case.

Ron has expressed a desire to get his money back. If you have an ounce of intelligence left , I would strongly suggest that you send him his money without any additonal delay, short of your own death. You have already come up with every other conceivable excuse! The fact that you may have encountered other difficulties which prevented you from even contacting Ron can be summed up in one word. Unnacceptable !