FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rodent Pro Service?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 11:52 AM   #1
Mark and Aimee
Warning! Rodent Pro Service?

Can someone tell me if this is typical Rodent Pro service?

I placed an order through Rodent Pro's web ordering system on Sept 16th.

After placing my order, I realized my account with them still had my old email address attached to it, so I logged onto their system, and changed the email address to my current one.

The following day (17th) I recieved an order confirmation.

On the 18th, I noticed they updated my order status to say it would ship on the 23rd, and would send me a message when it went out.

On the 23rd, I heard nothing from Rodent Pro. No time frame, no idea when the order would arrive. I emailed Rodent Pro to find out if the order had shipped.

On the 24th, my wife called Rodent Pro, I called Rodent Pro, and I emailed Rodent Pro. No return call, no return email.

Today, I find an email in my OLD mailbox (a hotmail account I no longer use). The message was sent out last night... Telling me the order would arrive TODAY at 12:51. Two hours from now.

I don't know if any of you have a day job... But if you do, you'll understand the problem with getting LATE notification for an order of frozen meat, especially when you live a substantial sized city, and the order is being shipped via Greyhound Express.

I'm still sitting here trying to figure out how I am going to get away from work for 2 hours or more to pick up my rodents... If I had know the order would be here today, I could have taken care of it in advance. But I had no notice.

So... Is this common practice, or do you think something just fell through the cracks?