FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adeno Thoughts
Thread: Adeno Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #47
pscaulkins
The issues I had with my dragons were not husbandry related. OMG, that is the biggest crock I have heard yet. No on this forum can say my husbandry caused any issues. NO ONE because you have not been to my house but I would invite you all to come see my dragons as I have nothing to hide. But I am not going to get mad, I just consider the source who said it.

Jeff, the reason I emailed you was to find out if you had the hornworms cultured. I know about bacteria's in silkies and hornworms, I used to raise and sell silkies. One of my vets cultured a few silkies years ago because he knew they could carry the bad stuff and not appear sick. I quit selling silkies when I learned they can carry the bad bacteria. You didn't respond back so I figured you had no real knowledge about bacteria's. Dragons also has symptoms before they get sick. Did you recognize them?

Enough said. You ask for research but when it came out last year you all ignored it. I am done with this discussion as it is going nowhere.....But should be a good read for newbies in the market for a new dragon.