FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Unusual injury--please help!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 09:45 PM   #1
renland
Unhappy Unusual injury--please help!

Today when I was cleaning tubs, I noticed tiny little blood smears in one of my 06 normal female's tub. Of course, I became very concerned--I checked every square inch of her body and couldnt find a scratch. No disturbed scales, no open wounds, nothing. I thought that maybe she bumped her nose and maybe this resulted in a scratch...nothing again. Yet, as I was inspecting her face her tongue caught my attention. I thought that I had imagined it, and I couldn't really get a good look since her tongue moved so darn quick, but there was a red spot on her ongue. Upon watching her tongue for another ten minutes, I truely believe that she somehow lacerated her tongue. I don't know what she could have done this on as there is nothing in with her except her water dish, and I feel so bad for her! Is there anything that can be done? She's 100% except for this tiny little cut. Do you think that it will heal by itself, like when we bite our tongues, or is it something that I should really watch? Thanks, and sorry for the ramblings of a worried Mom!