FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #74
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Now you are seeing exactly what I am seeing. Which is. Everything is not fitting exactly as it should. And the only time his name appears is on the website. A website he can edit. It does not appear anywhere else.

The above can be found on their website. In one sentence they claim to have one of the largest collection. In another sentence they have a closed collection and do not have a huge selection.

In his “about us” on his website, he claims to have a closed collection.
But as of 6/27/06 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...59&page=3&pp=5
He posted the following

So, do you have a closed collection? or an open one?

On 6/27/06 he posted

No partners no nothing
But his website is registered to
Capps Tim tim@cappsnet.com
1054 E Artesia Blvd
Long Beach California 90805
United States
(562) 428-9846

The phone number (562) 428-9846 is registered to
Ortiz, K
1054 E Artesia Blvd, Apt 1
Long Beach, CA 90805-1567
(562) 428-9846

Domain Name: HIGHENDHERPS.COM
Created on: 11-May-05
Expires on: 11-May-07
Last Updated on: 27-Apr-06

As aforementioned, you appeared on the scene shortly after Damon disappeared. Even your website appeared shortly after Damon disappeared.
And you are going around posting that you need someone to make you some super duper website. It seems to me Tim Capps can do that for you. I looked at his Resume.

Huh? Been in business that long? As aforementioned, you did not appear on the scene until summer of 2005. Which is shortly after Damon was spotted going through Arizona headed towards the South from california. but you claim to be in business since YEARS before 2003

Inconsistencies,
You claim a lot of animals. I see very limited amounts.
You claim all these breeders. I see nothing but babies.
You claim a closed colony. But you have a trade in Policy and receive animals weekly.
You claim to be in business since years before 2003. No one has heard of you until 2005. No one has heard of you until a couple months after Damon disappeared.
You claim incorporation. I just did a search http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/app1/paygate/crpinq.jsp There are no Louisiana corporations for high end herps or david Beauchemin or tawni Beauchemin

All the white page listings I did have your name wrong too. In Fact, I can't find a David anywhere.

Consistencies
Your website is registered in California.
Damon is from California

You're in the south
Damon was last spotted heading for the south.

You appeared in summer of 2005
Shortly after Damon Disappeared

You are both interested in the same type of snakes.
You are both interested in the same crosses.

You both like to make yourselves sound bigger than you really are.

I would like to add. Which snakes are the high end snakes?
Anyone can throw in a rock with a burm and get a cross and scream high end.
I would not pay you $20 for those things.

To make a long story short.

You have no partners but use different people to register your site.
You are a corporation in Louisiana but can't be found there..
You have been in business YEARS before 2003 and no one has heard of you.
You have one of the largest collections in the industry but no one has heard of you and most of your animals are babies.
You have a closed collection but you take in new animals weekly. (your post…not mine)
So you built a facility?.............can we see pics?
Definition - clean his house and baby sit his kids.
PS. I am a real business and can at anytime give anyone my EIN.
Do you know what an EIN is?
I don't know what folks are looking for here, however, Tim and Karen Capps are very good people. Karen sat in on the Board of Directors for SCHA when I was President, helped at NARBC, ran a rescue for unwanted animals and Tim has built and maintained a few sites including this one. http://www.snakesonline.com/portal/a...opDefault.aspx